Wednesday, January 7, 2009

First Post!


Ok so this blog has needed to be created for Quite sometime. I have realized lately that I am not alone in my trials. Not even close. There are so many times when I have just wanted to tell someone all of my frustrations and concerns, my wants my needs, and just lay it all on the table. Of course I can tell my husband and most importantly the Lord but sometimes I just want to hear stories from people who know. People who have overcome the trial, people who are going through or have gone through what I am going through. I call it THE FERTILITY FERRIS WHEEL. And I am sure you know why, the ups and downs are unbelievable. The purpose of this blog is to help people who are having "fertility issues" or have overcome fertility issues. I want to post success stories, sad stories, happy stories you name it. So that while we are all riding this ferris wheel we can look here for advice, comfort and hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment