Thursday, April 2, 2009

Letter......


Dear Clomid (some people spell it with an i and some with an e forgive me if I'm wrong)

We have known each other for quite some time. I am afraid that soon our relationship will be cut short. I have a favor to ask you before this occurs. I don't mean to call you a slacker but I was wondering if this month you could work.....overtime. Last month rumors are you worked and made those bad boys ovulate (says the doc)....but maybe there was more you could have done. Last year around this time you worked real good. I mean real good, and I know my body messed thing up a bit...I promise to try hard not to do that again. Whatever you did last time- do it again. It was amazing. I loved it! I appreciate your existence and your variability in doses. Its a dirty job but somebody's got to do it. Keep up the great work! I will not go generic if you will hold up your end of the bargain. Sincerely, Me

P.S. Thanks for not sending me the version of you with side effects....I love it!

1 comment:

  1. Dear You,

    First of all, thanks for spelling my name right! You have no idea how frustrating it is to have people spelling it with an "e". Anyway, I'm super bummed that we'll only be able to hang out for a little longer. But I promise to work day and night until our time is up. I know it'll be tough but you're worth it!

    Ovulationarily yours,
    Clomid

    P.S. Thanks for not blaming any weird emotional outbursts on me. I hate being the scapegoat. Could you pass that on to your friend, Katey?

    ReplyDelete