Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm thankful for:
-the gospel
-the Savior
-the scriptures
-an amazing husband
who made me feel luck the best mother ever on mother's day. (even though I haven't met my children yet) He bought me a new dress to wear to church, made me breakfast in bed, bought me flowers and two bags of my favorite candy (gummy bears and hershey kisses with almonds) and made me a delicious dinner all by himself and didn't let me clean one thing! What a hunk!
-amazing family members
-great friends, incredible friends- who can't necessarily relate but are so sympathetic and such great listeners
-other people going through what I am going through, who lift me up!
-days without tears

-my students
-flowers, I like flowers
-the sun
-blue skies
-sunny days
-work to keep me busy
-gardens (I have my first very own garden right now)
-cell phones (so I can call great people to vent to)
-FERTILITY DRUGS
-CURES
-OPK's
-months only being 30 days (I mean they could be 100, wouldn't that be awful)
-cars
-movies
-blankets
-food
-candy
-T.V.
-Strength
-Hope

-millions of other things, but my hubby just got back from running, so I am going to go appreciate him to his face!! Bye!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so grateful for you because you are a wonderful friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Robbie definitely wins husband of the year award. What a good hubby! Thanks for your reminders of all of the things there are to be grateful for. Sometimes I forget.

    ReplyDelete