Sunday, May 3, 2009

Tender Mercies

I just want to say that although I really want this blessing of giving birth to a baby and I want it sooner rather than later, I know that I am still so blessed. The Lord with holds some blessings, in order to bless us more later, or to make the timing right or to teach us something. But that doesn't mean he with holds all blessings. Oh no. He has blessed me so much throughout my entire life. Sometimes I even feel selfish for asking for anything more because I feel so abundantly blessed by all the many things he has blessed me with. Last weekend my husband and I were able to get away and there were so many things that happened that were truly tender mercies, things that made our weekend less stressful and things that just showed us how much he loves us and even if we can't have this blessing right now doesn't mean he isn't blessing us so much more than we realize.

No comments:

Post a Comment